Department of Public Works is responsible for street cleaning, snow removal, leaf collection, tree trimming and maintenance services for municipal buildings and public properties.
2018 LEAF COLLECTION
Update: Final Pickup is Complete
If you have additional leaves, you can take them to the Conservation Center during operating hours. A Permit is not required to drop off leaves.
Leaves will not be picked up at curbside.
CHRISTMAS TREE PICKUP
- Trees must be curbside by Jan. 7. (pickup begins Jan. 7 and takes several days to complete the entire township)
- *No bags, lights, decorations or wreaths. Trees will not be picked up with these items.
*these items may cause damage to equipment or injury to our employees during the chipping process
- Christmas trees can also be dropped at the Conservation Center during operating hours. (a permit is Not required)
SNOW REMOVAL PLAN
Please Read: Guidelines & Helpful Tips
- Cars are prohibited on State and County roads and on Municipal roads along the snow emergency routes.
- Residents are encouraged to remove cars from all roads whenver possible.
- Do Not shovel snow into streets when clearing your sidewalks or driveways. The best place to shovel snow is on your lawn or grassy areas.
- For downed power lines call: PSE&G at: 1-800-436-7734
Click to view: Cranford Snow Emergency Map
Questions or Concerns?
Email us: email@example.com
|Erik Hastrup||Assistant Superintendent|
|Joanne Westcott||Administrative Secretary|