Information concerning polling places and voter registration is available via the Township’s website (“Where do I Vote?”) or by contacting the Township Clerk’s office at (908-709-7210).
This page is dedicated to providing you updated election information and resources.
- Cranford Township Committee
- Where do I vote?
- Election Dates
- Voter Registration Form
- Vote By Mail Ballot Application
- Military / Federal Vote By Mail Ballot Application
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form
- Union County Board of Elections
- New Jersey Division of Elections
- Federal Election Commission
Cranford Polling Locations:
- Municipal Building – 8 Springfield Avenue, Districts 3-7-26, Room 7
- Livingston Avenue School – Livingston Avenue, Districts 4-6-14-15, Auditorium/Gym
- Bloomingdale Avenue School – 200 Bloomingdale Avenue, Districts 8-12-30, Auditorium/Gym
- Orange Avenue School – 901 Orange Avenue, Districts 9-18-20-28, Girls Gym
- Cranford High School – 201 West End Place, Districts 16-23, Lower Gym
- Brookside Place School – 700 Brookside Place, Districts 17-19-22-24, Auditorium/Gym
- Walnut Avenue School – 370 Walnut Avenue, Districts 2-10-25-29, Auditorium/Gym
- Community Center – 220 Walnut Avenue, District 1, Lounge
- Hillside Avenue School – 125 Hillside Avenue, Districts 11-27, Room #49
- Lincoln School – 132 Thomas Street, Districts 5-13-21, Auditorium/Gym