How do I reserve a room for a meeting at the community center?

Please fill out the Permit for Room Usage form, which can be found under the forms section on our website, or by clicking here. Paper forms are also available in the office, located at the Community Center, 220 Walnut Avenue.

Once you complete the form, please hand in to the main office at the Community Center or email it back to . Once your application is approved, you will be notified by email with a scanned receipt of approved application.