Winter Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday – 5:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday and Sunday – 9:00am to 6:00pm
*Fitness Center opens at 8:00 am on Saturday & Sunday
(Hours may be altered for special events)
- Cardio Theater Entertainment System
- Universal/Paramount Equipment
- Free Weights/Treadmills/Stationary Bikes
- Stairmasters/Elliptical Trainers
- Personal Exercise Plan
- All members must scan their cards when entering and exiting the fitness center.
- All members are required to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and activity agreement. A person must be 18 years of age or older to use the equipment in the Fitness Center.
- An individual between 14 & 17 years old will be allowed to use equipment when accompanied by an adult who continuously supervises and assumes all responsibility for him/her.
- No one under the age of 14 will be allowed in the fitness center.
- All members and their guest must wear a shirt and shorts or other suitable athletic attire; no bathing suits, and some type of sneaker; no sandals or clogs.
- No eating, chewing gum or drinking (water bottles are permitted in the fitness center) in the fitness center.
- All jackets, pocketbooks, gym bags, etc. may not be brought into the fitness center.
- Members and guests are responsible for their own property. The swim pool is not responsible for any theft or loss of personal property.
- Members and guest are liable for the their own insurance in case of an accident or injury.
- Use of equipment is at your own risk.
- Management reserves the right to alter hours of operation when necessary