Due to the on-going, worldwide novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Township's regularly scheduled Planning Board meetings are to be held remotely. More information regarding how you can participate will be provided as soon as possible.
The second hearing for Planning Board Application No. PB-19-003 for the proposed construction of a new commercial structure to be located at 111-115 Union Avenue North is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Additional materials and revised plans, as requested during the first hearing, are provided below.
Materials Dated March 26, 2020 completed by Engineering & Land Use Associates, Inc. unless otherwise noted:
- Minor Site Plan - Dated 6/20/2019 (Amended 3/26/2020)
- Minor Site Plan - Summary of Changes
- Architectural Plans - Dated 5/31/9 (Revised 3/10/20) - Cornerstone Architectural Group
- Facade Rendering - Dated 5/31/19 (Revised 3/10/20) - Cornerstone Architectrual Group
- Architectural Plans - Summary of Changes
- Stormwater Management Report
- Drainage Area Map
- Environmental Letter
- Brick Sample
Updated April 6, 2020